The Group 2 Finals will take place in Ostrava, Czech Republic from July 28 to 29. The host team and the top three ranked teams after the preliminary rounds will qualify for the final round.
Number of matches
- The competition of the 2017 WGP Group 2 lasts 3 weeks with a total of 28 matches
- First, second and third week: 12 matches per week (a total of 36 matches)
- Final week: 4 matches
- Within each group the Round-Robin system will be applied, the order of the Pool composition is determined by the FIVB.
- The Berger table will be applied
- For the final round, the host team plus the top three ranked teams after the preliminary rounds will qualify for the final round.
- The final round will be played over 2 days with a semi-finals and Finals
- The final round will be organized in Ostrava.