Lausanne, Switzerland, July 8, 2017 - Australia and debutants Hungary meet Saturday in Aguascalientes in their very first encounter in the history of the FIVB World Grand Prix as the Aussies still seek their first ever win overall in the competition.Head-to-Head
• These teams will meet for the first time at the World Grand Prix as Hungary are making their debut in the competition.
• Hungary beat Australia in their only previous meeting at a major tournament, 3-0 in the second group stage at the 1982 World Championship.
• Australia are hoping to record their first World Grand Prix win against European opposition.Australia
• Australia seek their first-ever win in the World League.
• Australia could win at least one set in three consecutive World Grand Prix matches for the first time.
• Rachel Rourke scored 28 points in their 3-1 defeat against Mexico, including 24 spikes.Hungary
• Hungary debuted in the World Grand Prix with a 3-0 win against Trinidad & Tobago.
• Greta Szakmáry scored 13 points against Trinidad & Tobago.
• Hungary could win back-to-back matches in straight sets at a major championship, for the first time since 1983, when they beat Bulgaria and Romania at the European Championship.